Gettin on with the life God intended!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I cant believe how long it has been since the last time I blogged. It seems like forever, I guess thats because it has been forever. I am still alive, I have just been so busy trying to reorganize my life, in a lot of ways. My days seem never ending lately. In fact alot of things in my life seem never ending. Classes for one, they are finally done for the semester, but I thought the end would never come. Nights are also never ending, I lay awake at night almost all the time. I cannt seem to sleep and I dont understand why. I guess I just have so much running through my head all the time that night time seems to be the only quite time I get and my brain is so used to the noise of my constant thoughts that it just cant seem to shut off long enough for me to fall asleep. I have been so stressed that time seems to slow down. Why does it do that? Why do your worst days always seem to last an eternity and the good days seem to flitter away as if an eternity is not enough? With the end of the semester comes a little relaxation but at the same time not enough, Im back at home, which is the reason that there is still some stress. Every day is a challenge but I guess thats what I live for... CHALLENGES! Maybe one day I will see what all of this has to do with God's plan for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger tracey said...

I tagged you!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home