Gettin on with the life God intended!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sometimes I find myself wondering where God's leading me. I mean I have changed my major and I look forward to seeing where God guides me with that, but there are so many aspects to my life that I am still so unsure of. I mean I wake up every morning dreading going to class, I get my shower, finish getting ready for class, and then it begins - the rat race for the day. While I'm running this race I cant help but wondering "where am I running to?" Where am I running? I mean I know that God is working in my life, I can see him doing so, and I trust him with my life, I mean after all he created this world and my life. I just wonder if I'm heading in the right direction. I think he's been opening some doors for me and now I have to make a few decissions on which doors I need to pass through, but even though I know all of this I almost have to wonder if Satan isn't trying to disguise himself as a door or two so that I will fail because I am so unsure about the direction that God is pushing me in. I have the issues with my major solved, but there are so many other aspects to my life that I feel as if I need a push in the right direction. I mean I want and need advice almost all of the time on handeling family related issues, issues with (a/or) guy/s (I guess I should say - what girl doesnt... but this case is special in a way), and so much more but those are the two that come to mind right off. I guess what I need is reassurance that I can handel all of this and that the direction that I'm heading in is the right direction. I dont know if any of this makes any sense. As a child and teenager I knew what I wanted out of life: a job that I loved, a family of my own, great friends, a little free time, I wanted to travel, to know that God is in charge of my life, and to be certain of the direction that I was heading in. Out of all that I have great friends and I know that God is in charge of my life, but I'm no longer certain about everything else and its not that I dont want that, its that I dont know if I will find all of that. I just find myself so twisted up inside about all of this and I know I shouldnt be, but I stay confused continuously and at the end of the day I find myself emotionally exhausted and telling myself "everything is going to work itself out...". Is it though, is everything going to work itself out or do I need to be taking care of it (with God guiding me and telling me what to do) to make sure that things go the way they're supposed to. I dont know anymore. All I know is that I find myself wondering about this all the time. Maybe some of the issues I deal with are from being shy and being too scared to take the lead that I need to take. Guys for instance I keep telling myself that God will guide me and I know he is, especially lately, but I wonder if hes telling me that in some instances I need to be a little forward, not too forward but a little because of the times. I dont know... what should I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home