Gettin on with the life God intended!

Monday, October 09, 2006

So this is just a little weird... today I mean. Its going to be a very long day I can already tell. For starters Debrah woke me up early this morning to tell me that some guys were coming to fix my shower (for two weeks or so now I could only take bathes b/c the grout in my shower was just so thinned out that the shower wall had begun to leak). For nearly the whole time that I was kept from using my shower all I could think was "Please someone come fix the shower I cant take any more bathes I have to have a shower." Then just after 7:30 this morning Debrah came and knocked on my door and woke me up to tell me that there were guys coming to fix my shower around 8:30 and all I could think was "ugh... more sleep must have more sleep" at which rate I caught myself thinking this and thought "what are you doing shower/sleep... which do I want/need more?" Definately the shower. So now its a little after 9:30 and three very strange and (if I may say) redneck guys are all crammed into my bathroom. As I sit here listening to them carry on about cars and using their houses as target practice and using every redneck phrase known to man all I can think is " I cant take much more of their HUMOR... its got to stop... please let them finish quickly... I dont want to leave them alone in my room." I know thats horrible but its so true. I mean these are the circumstances in which I fear what they will do or mess with while Im gone. Anyways... I know thats horrible and while theyre joking and redneck anecdotes and target practice talk is deminished and has in fact gone to a scary slience except for the constant scraping noise that is the product of them working on my shower wall... I am trying to be nice but one phrase keeps running through my head "I'm trying to like people, but its just so hard to weed through the stupid ones!" Part of my problem though with them isnt really with them. Its the fact that I have a spanish midterm tonight that was moved up and some of my study time has been taken away. OH GOODNESS theyre refering to "the jaws of life, birds, trucks, camoflauge, and guns" all in the same sentence. This is very scary. Ive had to deal with my fair share of redneck guys in the past because I grew up hanging around the guys at the shop, I didnt think that was too bad, I mean its just strange because compared to these guys the ones at the shop that I grew up with seem somewhat normal. I know that God made everyone in his image and that we should love others as we love ourselve and do unto others as we would want done unto us, so all I have to say is that I now know that God has a sense of humor. I know that was mean, but its sooo true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home